[Shotimes] OT Holden Manaro CV8 Or as they call it here the GTO

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:50:37 -0500

Hey Dave, I may have Gail a white '99....exact same intake and exhaust mods
as mine, carbon fiber dash kit.....super clean inside and out (military
owner), 20% tint all around, about 80k (not sure what the exact mileage
is)...WELDED.
$8,000.....maybe a little less, I hope to talk to him again in a few days so
I can verify the asking price.

Pic is attached....

NOTE: it has stock '99 SHO wheels (same as mine), he took the 17's that are
on it in the pic to Germany for the '96 Jasper SHO he bought from Rob last
year.

Rick Glass
   Nashville, TN
   SESHOC
'99 Silver ...now 51k...(these freakin' things add up fast )
   Flowmaster Original 40's
   no "pre-muff/no resonator
   still not Kirk'd