[Shotimes] OT - Car & Driver Event with 325i, Legacy GT Limited, S60 - Free Registration

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:27:04 -0500

"Here is YOUR opportunity to put yourself behind the wheel of the
BMW 325i, Subaru Legacy GT Limited and Volvo S60 and perform your
own side by side comparison. Like our editors, you will be putting
the cars through their paces in one of our ten city Ride & Drive
programs, experiencing acceleration, braking, handling, and accident
avoidance situations and forming your own opinions."

http://www.rideanddrive.net/

CHICAGO
Aug. 28th & 29th, 2004

U.S. Cellular Field
333 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL 60616

They have other locations as well.

Anyone planning on going?

Paul L Fisher

'99 Ford Taurus SHO Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04

 - Amsoil Two-Stage Air Filter - TS-124

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm