[Shotimes] '94 Opal Frost ATX FOR SALE

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah but with a color like opal frost I wonder how
well it would match the panels on another opal frost,
let alone the car it was on. Metallics are difficult
to match and blend let alone complex color shifting
ones like opal.

I wanted the car for the hood along although I'd
obviously need to have it painted to match my car. :)

Ian

--- Jim and Debbie Leyden <jndleyden@mindspring.com>