[Shotimes] Tweaked the Convention Web Page

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:55:38 -0800

I've redone the home page of the convention website.  It's a little more logically
organized, and other than needing a few more pictures, is rather more usable than
the one that was there before.

I've also added a note regarding using US 395 and I-84 across Oregon and Wahington
to save time coming from the north central part of the country, if you are running
behind.

>From now on, I'll make note of what changes I've made on each page under the title
where I used to have just the date.  It is easy to know if there's something new if
I TELL you there is.....!!

Soon...this week, hopefully, there will be a page or pages on other tours and trips
you can take around here to see interesting things a bit farther away than the GG
bridge and Chinatown.  I plan to include the Sierra Parks, Lake Tahoe, the redwoods,
and things like that.

But first, I need to ease the SHO withdrawl I'm suffering from.....I have two and a
half days off.....look out cars!!!   Look for changes to the website each morning
starting tomorrow, thru Wednesday....I'll be working on it after sundown.

Enjoy.....

George