[Shotimes] OT - Strange sign on New York Tollway

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:33:58 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

If you lived in NY, you would never think of buying gas on the Thruway
unless you wanted to pay as much as legally possible.

Conversely, my experience in NJ is quite the opposite and it is MUCH cheaper
to buy gas on the Turnpike or GSP comparatively speaking.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo