[Shotimes] Re: NASCAR numbnuts

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 15:57:44 -0400

No, you're right.  NASCAR isn't racist............but tell me, last time you
went to a NASCAR race, how many black guys did you see in the stands?

Racism and "lacking ethnic diversity" are two different things that are
often confused with one another.

Any why the hell hasn't anyone taken some pot shots at Hockey?

-Noah South III