[Shotimes] Re:NHL Was:NASCAR numbnuts

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Fri, 14 May 2004 02:26:01 -0400

I'm behaving.  I could be very rude right now but I'll refrain.

What exactly does countries near the equator not getting snow have to do
with the FACT that such countries as Sweden, Poland, Russia, etc. are all
very close ethnicly?

Nothing at all.

You made a strawman out of my argument just so you could insult me.  Bad
form.  The only thing you succeed in doing, was proving my point that the
black players in hockey are indeed far and few between.  Thus my sarcastic
comment of "Really?  Black players in Hockey?"

I will take it no further, because insulting you will solve nothing.

-Noah South III