[Shotimes] Re: Knocking update (kinda long)

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 06:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't really been following this closely. Does the
car move at all? Are you sure it isn't a transmission
problem? When I grenaded my ATX it banged really badly
and sounded horrific. I became so disenchanted with
the car that I sold it after I fixed it and bought an
MTX. What a mistake- I should have just gone to a
different car but that's another story.

Ian "I hate to love and love to hate my SHO" Fisher