[Shotimes] RE: OT Subarus and turbos and stuff . . .

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:57:08 -0400

The twin-turbo cars ran high 13s when driven in the
I-have-an-unlimited-clutch-and-tranny-budget mode!!

The non-turbo models probably have as good a resale as a SHO!! They were a
car the market never asked for (see: SSR).

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Carl Prochilo
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:01 PM
To: Viggen
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: OT Subarus and turbos and stuff . . .

My uncle has a 3000GT.  I don't remember seeing markings on the car to
know if it had the twin turbo, but I don't think it did.  The car doesn't
strike me as being particularly quick either.  Didn't that car come with a
base V6 and a twin turbo version?

Finally, the car in question is a 92 with less than 30K miles on it.  Is
it worth very much?
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo