[Shotimes] Premium sound system question

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:00:06 -0500

Jason:
 At least you got the hard one to find!! You need a power connector. I cut
one out of a junk yard car. It's the same as what's used in the radio. Just
match up the wire colors and splice it in. Kind of a pain but not too bad. I
was told some cars have this connector taped back in the wire harness. I did
not find it on mine. I think it's only there if you have the JBL upgrade. I
had the premium also.
.
.