[Shotimes] RE: Q on installing pistons

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

Well...I had to coax it out of the compressor a little
bit but that didn't seem to be too much of a
problem... It would slide and stop, slide and
stop..and then I just hit it a little harder with the
wooden handle and it was pretty much in.

It just didn't plop in. I wasn't sure if it's supposed
to or not..

Ian

http://click.topica.com/caacHNhb1dhxAb62fTTf/PermissionData