[Shotimes] RE: Q on installing pistons

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:43:11 -0700 (PDT)

FWIW, when my dad rebuilt his 351 Windsor in 81, he
had to go and clean out all the shavings his first
couple of oil changes.

Not saying thats GOOD or BAD, just what he said when
he saw your post. He watches this thing almost as much
as I do. He likes my car more then I do, considering
its my money keeping it running. Go figure...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

http://click.topica.com/caacHNhb1dhxAb62fTTf/PermissionData