[Shotimes] 1995 MarkVIII Steering Wheel

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

VHT vinyl dye works well on (well duh) vinyl. I
wouldn't use it on anything that sees common wear
areas as Ron suggested. It does work great on the
dashboard though.

I played around with it in my car. I ended up
replacing every single item with the real deal from
various parts cars except for the dash. My dash is
completely dyed and it looks stock.

Ian