[OT] [Shotimes] Premium sound system question

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:49:06 -0500

Yep, heard lots of high end systems, never heard 100 grand
worth of difference if any at all.

If you have the money and want it, then go for it.  But it
is luxury for luxury's sake more than for quality audio
which has been proven time and again to be available at a
fraction of the cost of the ultra high end stuff.

I support anyone's right to enjoy, own, sell, covet ultra
high end audio/video equipment of course, just can't justify
it myself or with any valid test.

Don Mallinson