[Shotimes] OT - SHO Chase on Yahoo video feed

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:57:37 -0400

>You all know
> that he slammed on the brakes after the car stalled cause he hadn't
> preformed a 60k and his waterpump dripped on the CPS :-) That's why he got
> out, shot at the cops for a min or two and then got back in the car and
sped
> away after the coolant had burned off.

He probably went postal because he HAD been working on his SHO/60k :)

> I don't see why he would have slammed on the brakes like that, if the car
> was anywhere near maintained (looked good on the outside) he could have
> easily given the police a better run for their money.

Maybe he had a track day the next day, was was bedding in his new pads on
his TCE Wilwood kit.  Just minding his business doing a few 100-0 stops when
a CV runs up under him <g>

mark