[Shotimes] OT - SHO Chase on Yahoo video feed

lewis lewisweb@atlanticbb.net
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 20:00:10 -0400

If anybody wants to download the video, I captured it so you can save it to
your computer.

Go to here... http://webpages.charter.net/lewishome/highspeedshootout/  and
then right mouse click on video and choose "Save target as" to download it
to your computer.

Will Lewis
91+ white 63k
95 mtx red 81k
www.wclewis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Nate C
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 10:52 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT - SHO Chase on Yahoo video feed

Hello everybody.  Long time no visit as I am on the
third year of Subaru ownership and well out of the SHO
loop.  33,000 on my 02 Outback 5 speed.  I miss the
Yamaha, but love the Subie in a different sort of way.
 The Subaru is more functional for me, damn fun to
drive, just a little underpowered.  I lust for the 05
Turbo 5 speed wagon.

Anyway, I saw this video feed over at Yahoo news this
morning, and checked shotimes to see if it was being
discussed, and it was, but the online link wasn't up
yet, so here it is.  Its should be linked on this page
for at least a couple of days:

http://news.yahoo.com/p/v?u=/ap_av/20041001/av_ap_us/d574e37f9f8c8df8e15f506
ebcb72571&cid=448&f=53746353",650,450)

If that does not work, take the link of this page:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=1033

Very cool.  What an idiot.  Any SHO owner with ability
should be able to lose most police cruisers without
much effort at all.  Hell, my with my Subaru all I
would need to do is find gravel.  Not that I would
every try such a stunt.

Anyway, good to stop in.  Nice to see some old names
populating the list.  Later!

nate

https://home.mchsi.com/~uglymoney/jackson_hole_february_2004.htm
http://www.geocities.com/uglymoney/colorado.html