[Shotimes] Keyless entry question

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:18:58 -0500

Rich:
 Does your car still have the correct module in the trunk? Should be on the
drivers side in the forward portion of the trunk. It will have a sticker on
it with your 5 digit factory code. The keypads don't give much trouble but
do the interior lights and the keypad light up when you touch any button?
You might not have power? You don't need the original keypad for it to work.
.
.