[OT] MP3 Formats....was: RE: [Shotimes] Premium sound

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:37:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Right.  However I use DVDs primarily for backing up the data for disaster
recovery purposes.  The iPod or client/server is used to play them.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo