Toyota/Lexus was RE: [Shotimes] First look at the new 500

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

ahahahaha..

this is starting to feel like a circus act. I don't
think George meant to misspell it.

and for the record, I always thought that the earlier
Camry's (camrii) shared the same platform as the older
ES's. Just didn't want to say it since I wasn't 100%
sure. :) (Now we can all sleep better tonight knowing
this)

LOL

Ian
3.2 with girdle, sitting on a stand. D R I P P I N G