Toyota/Lexus was RE: [Shotimes] First look at the new 500

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:12:15 -0700

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:55:50 -0700 (PDT), Ian Fisher wrote:

>this is starting to feel like a circus act. I don't
>think George meant to misspell it.
>
>and for the record, I always thought that the earlier
>Camry's (camrii) shared the same platform as the older
>ES's.

Yeah...that's right.  I didn't even notice that I misspelled "Camry".  I was
referring to the fact that Ron called it a "Lexus" Camry, rather than a Toyota
Camry.

Whatever...I guess he did that on purpose, but for a reason I don't get.....I had to
go to work and do some other things, leaving the discussion....so it's long gone and
over now.

Never mind....back to knocking Ford for totally tangential new cars that aren't
worth poop!!

277,735 on Lowrider (getting 24 per gallon on the commute)....only about 22,300 to
go....that's 44 weeks of commuting, less a trip or two to Seattle!!  ;-)

SHOs forever!!  Gen 1s here!!

George