[Shotimes] OT - Who wants a gmail account?

alfitz@alfitz.com alfitz@alfitz.com
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:27:12 -0500

So if I understand it correctly, it's just a free email account with lots of
storage?

I guess I don't need that since I have my own domain...

Thanks for the info.

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com

GET YOUR YAMAHA-SHO EMBLEMS AT:
http://www.alfitz.com/sho/yamaha-emblems.htm

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY