[Shotimes] Cross-Posting, was: IMPORTANT: NJ/PA NY? meet

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:00:18 -0400

Ian, Paul, and others

PLEASE do not post to both SHOtimes and Tech SHO in one message!! This is
what produces all of the multiple copies!!

Send to one list, then cut-n-paste the subject & body into another new email
for the other list. BTW, this only seems to be an issue combining Tech SHO
with other lists.

Even if someone then does two replies (one to each list), the multiplier
effect is still there.

I had 55 messages in my SHOtimes/Tech SHO folder, and they were ALL on the
Gmail accounts, and they were all multiple copies of each other.

From: Ian Fisher [mailto:dataflash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 10:03 AM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: IMPORTANT: NJ/PA NY? meet

Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
to win!
http://click.topica.com/caacHM9b1dhxAb7QApSa/PermissionData

Posting this to the shotimes and techsho lists and
BCC'ing anyone who expressed interest in the past.

Ok, it looks like we are definitely meeting at Tom
Smith's house in Monmouth NJ. Exact location TBA as
soon as I find out where his house is. Sunday Oct. 17.
We will most likely have some sort of BBQ-everyone is
encouraged to bring something to help out.

Looking to get a head count so that we know how many
people to expect. Please email me offlist and I'll let
Tom know. I'll also post this over on SHOforum as some
people there were interested in going as well.

Thanks
Ian