[Shotimes] Pennsylvania emmisions exemptions?

Adam J. Green ajgreen@epix.net
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:13:50 -0400

http://www.drivecleanpa.state.pa.us/drivecleanpa/default.htm

Drive Clean PA, but anyway... i'm a pro at this... i live in the south
central region... and have gone through hell with another car, not the
SHO... mine passed...

96 and up - OBDII Rediness check, visual, gas cap
75 to 95 - Visual tamper check, gas cap

Exemptions-

Vehicle is exempt if the cost of LABOR AND PARTS ( a mitsubishi dealer
argued on the labor... i'ts right in pendot's official documentation)
equates to $250 to get the car to pass, then pay exemption fee.. it's usuall
30 bucks..but you have to spend $250 to fix it.. unless the cost is
automatically over $250

Vehicle is exempt if it is driven less than some mileage per year... but if
it is your daily driver, it won't work anyway...

                 -Adam

'94 MTX