[Shotimes] Pennsylvania emmisions exemptions?

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:13:53 -0400

Well, I'm not trying to do anything "illegal".  I'm just wondering what
the fate of my '77 truck would be if I moved to PA.  It's my "hot rod",
and as such, is missing most of the smog equipment that originally came
on it.  It's by no means my everyday vehicle, and I'm hoping it would
be exempt because of that fact.

I could always do what someone else did here: get historical plates for
his '76.  They're good until 2050.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX