[Shotimes] Need to Find an AC Part

Barry Hayes Barry@kingcon.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:17:02 -0400

WOW this is weird. 2 ac questions in October. I needed the same line.
Price from Ford is $173.66, dealer says it is available but not in
stock. Same part from Advance Auto is $93.00 and is available from their
warehouse. Advance is a New  England chain but they are on the web.  I
had their part # somewhere and I will send it to you if I find it. BTW
this hose is SHO specific so the regular Taurus one won't fit. Also
check CAWWPARTS.COM. They had the same price but with shipping.
Barry Hayes

--
"It's all in the mind ya know"- George Harrison