[Shotimes] Need to Find an AC Part

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:21:58 -0500

Bruce,

When my 91's AC had that part or the other line go bad, the
repair shop said they could have one made up.  it would not
match perfect, but would work perfect.

I managed to find a NOS one, but if my shop near Peoria IL
could get one made, check around your area, chances are you
can get one made too.

Don Mallinson