[Shotimes] subframe connectors

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:50:41 -0500

My other guess is that the 91's front might be harsher because of the 24
(vs. 20) bar, and the rear harsher because of the Cargo Coils (which firm up
faster than Eibachs, perhaps?).

I am debating unibody reinforcements for the 91 and just want to get the
list's advice about whether they might do anything for ride quality.  The 91
is a daily driver and occasional autocrosser.

VO