[Shotimes] Re: Subframe Connectors

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:57:10 -0700

Joseph,

Looks to me like there are lots of differences in those two cars, aside from
the struts, front springs, and RSB. I think there is a fair difference in
ride comfort between a 20 mm FSB and a 24 mm FSB (I've changed from 24 mm to
22 mm on two '91's). Same goes with those delrin RSB bushings that I believe
I sold you. No compliance in those babies!

    Alan