[Shotimes] Rear Control Arm Squeek Diagnosed

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:21:48 -0700

Just so it's clear, the OEM outer bushings were replaced by the PO's
alignment shop about a year ago. The receipt shows a p/n K7268, which in the
Moog catalog would be a RSB bushing (which makes no sense). However, the
price was $42 x 2ea and they are noted on the invoice to be control arm
bushings, so I think they must have actually been the K8627 bushings you
reference. NAPA also sells something similar so I'll compare what they have
with what I have.

    Alan