[Shotimes] tire repairs

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:25:36 -0400

After two hurricanes, I found some nails in the tires of my '90.

Pulled the rears yesterday and found 3 in one tire (2 slow leaking) and one
slow leak in the other.

The closest Discount Tire is 100 miles away in Orlando, so I'm considering a
DYI repair kit 'cuz I'm afraid the local yokels will mess up my cherry
wheels (and/or charge an arm-and-a-leg),

Anyone have good experiences with a particular kit?  Sources?

BTW, I put two of my '89 tires/wheels on temporarily.  The difference
between the finish of the '89 and '90 baskets is UNBELIEVABLE!

Just out of curiosity, would the car show judging deduct for '90 rims on an
'89?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark's Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.