[Shotimes] Issues with Rear Tires

Timothy L. Sorrells tsorrells@goodegg.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:01:07 -0500

I have a 1993 Red MTX.

I had my tires rotated last summer, all looked ok. I had to take them off
this week to look at the rear brakes and found the inside of the tires (both
sides) are almost completely worn down.

I have noticed that the rear end is sitting lower. It looks as if the tire
is contacting the strut(?). Could this be possible? I have looked up the
struts at Autozone, but it doesn't say if they are SHO specific, Gabriel
Guardian Strut for Ford Taurus Sedan, part number 801515. Will these work on
the SHO?

I know most of you use the Eibachs or Koni's, how much are those and where
do you get them?

Thanks!

Tim

1993 RED MTX - needing help