[Shotimes] Exhaust manifold leak...clanking noise

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Damn things. Mine was the exact opposite. Couldn't
hear it at all when moving, but almost every single
time coming off a stop, it would rattle like crazy. I
just ended up welding the sucker back on. No noise
since.

Shylo McKinsey

--- Jim and Debbie Leyden <jndleyden@comcast.net>