[Shotimes] Exhaust manifold leak...clanking noise

Tom Teixeira tjteixeira@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:33:30 -0400

I got a single large worm-gear clamp at Home Depot, but it was still
a challenge to get on. As I recall, I looped the clamp around the
exhaust pipe and then slid it over the upper heat shield (the lower
heat shield was, of course, long gone) and then tightened it. The
clamp wasn't long enough to get it to grab if I tried to put it
directly over the heat shield.

--
Tom Teixeira		mailto:tjteixeira@earthlink.net
Blue 94 5-speed 127K	http://world.std.com/~tjt