[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light Under Acceleration

Beisler Jonathon Jonathon.Beisler@HCAhealthcare.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:12:39 -0500

Greetings everyone,
I am having the above problem.  Under all types of acceleration from mild to
WOT, the brake light will flash on until I let up off the pedal.  Just
recently, it has gotten to where it will come on when I am cruising and just
touching the throttle to pass someone.  This morning, it stayed on after I
came to a stop.  There is no brake performance problems that I can
determine.  ABS still kicks in and braking is as smooth as it has ever been.
I am guessing that this is something to do with one of the front ABS sensors
acting up but I would like everyone's input if there is any.
TIA
JB
94 ATX