[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light Under Acceleration

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:29:17 -0500

Ah an easy on for once!!! Your brake pads have worn and the fluid level in
the master cylinder has dropped. Fill the master cylinder and the light
should go away. You sloshing the brake fluid away from the level sensor when
you get on the gas.
.
.
PS: While your at it, please change and flush the brake fluid. ALL cars need
this done. I like the Valvoline Synpower DOT3/ DOT4 because it's water
clear.
.
.