[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light Under Acceleration

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:36:40 -0700 (PDT)

You are low on brake fluid. The sensor is on the cap
for the master cylinder. When you accelerate or brake,
the fluid sloshes around causing the light to blink.
When it's on solid, you are just a little lower. Just
pop the cap off of the master cylinder and add more
fluid. It's probably one of the easiest things to fix
on this car. :)

Master cylinder is located on the driver's side
firewall by the strut tower. It has a round black cap
on it. The resevoir is probably an opaque white color.
good luck

Ian

--- Beisler Jonathon