[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light On Because I'm an Idiot and a Grounding Questio n

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:40:37 -0500

JB,

Of more concern than your electrical connection is where did
all that brake fluid go?  The brake system is one of the
best sealed systems on the car, and if you were this low,
you probably have a leak somewhere.

Try to get your car up on a hoist and give it a careful look
with a bright light.  only so many places where it can leak.
  A small leak that becomes a big one could be the differnce
between stopping the next time you come off the interstate
and going through the guard rail!

Don Mallinson