[Shotimes] Brake Idiot Light On Because I'm an Idiot and a Grounding Questio n

Beisler Jonathon Jonathon.Beisler@HCAhealthcare.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:11:32 -0500

Well,
Like I said, the idiot light was on for my brakes.  The fluid level looked
full when I peeped down the filled tube, but I wisely followed the advice of
everyone here and added some more.  I found that pouring the fluid fills up
the filler tube and then it slowly seeps down into the master cylinder.  It
took about half a can of fluid to top it off.  I was surprised by that.
Thanks to everyone who gave me the idea.   It was too simple for this idiot
to figure out by himself.  Thanks!
Next question, I think that I might have a loose ground connection somewhere
because I am having some interesting electrical functions.  Is there by
chance a list of locations to where the wiring is grounded to the car?  What
are the odds?  TIA!
JB