[Shotimes] goodbye stage I and hello .40 josh's cams !

Don Donelson 1badsho@tnh.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:20:31 -0400

Just sold the stage I cams out of my Sr 72 .... and cant wait to put
josh's .40 cams in that have been ordered.

With the engine mods listed below and the light weight this car ought to
scream a little better than last time out on Sebring International
Speedway! :)

Lastly ... I spoke with Mark N on these cams .. and josh too .. there have been some issues as to HP numbers .. but i am comfortable with the cams and what they will do for the Sr 72

dond
89 Race preped Super SHO w/ cinncy cowl hood and all the goodies !
weighs in at 2840

All work performed by yours truly

3.2 motor
ported and polished heads