[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:30:06 -0500

I thought it was funny to see the obligatory shot of a Gen3 pulling off
the track with smoke pouring out of the transmission.  :)

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@prodigy.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:02 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; SHO Tech; V8List SHO
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

I finally had a chance to view the Convention DVD last night. Very nice
job, Mark!!

On the previous Convention footage, I was waiting for your off-track
"excursion" in Turn 1 at Blackhawk!!

Also, thanks for the credits on the still photos. One advantage is that
I still get to see my old black '89 in a bunch of the old footage, and I
was glad to see that you used the "sunset" shot of it early on. That's
one of my favorites, and was from the drive from Dallas back to (then)
home in Chicago.

Great job in capturing the "flavor" of the Convention. And Larry Eck
probably appreciates leaving out the memory of his car puking the engine
in the desert on the way home!!

Ron Porter