[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:34:50 -0400

> Also, thanks for the credits on the still photos. One advantage is that I
> still get to see my old black '89 in a bunch of the old footage, and I was
> glad to see that you used the "sunset" shot of it early on. That's one of
my
> favorites, and was from the drive from Dallas back to (then) home in
> Chicago.

Yeah the first couple I know aren't from the years talked about, but I had
no luck coming up with 92-93 era pics.

The pics worked out great though.

> Great job in capturing the "flavor" of the Convention. And Larry Eck
> probably appreciates leaving out the memory of his car puking the engine
in
> the desert on the way home!!

That, and I had no pics of it :)

I think next year if the karting night/championship works out, that's gonna
be the highlight of the video.  We'll mount up 3 or 4 of the lipsticks on
the karts, couple of trackside camera's, and should make for some very
entertaining video :)

mark