[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:33:44 -0500

The SHO started as a fairly basic automobile, compared to new cars of today.
It is natural for things to evolve, content to increase, expectations to get
higher.  The Altima is probably closer content-wise to the original SHO, but
these days I would be looking at the Max instead of the Altima.  Of course I
would probably be looking at the G35 instead.