[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:39:19 -0400

Maybe your SHO has the optional power passenger seat, but it was not
standard.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Shylo McKinsey
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:33 PM
To: TaurusSHO
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

The one thing I've really noticed in the SHO, and I've
rarely seen in ANY other car, (well American and
Japanese cars...the majority of whats in MT and where
I was in school in NC) is the side bolsters on the
seats, and the fact that the SHO had dual power seats
up front.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX