[Shotimes] Sho seats; was: Re: Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Eric Keller unterhausen@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

My '90 has leather/cloth combo seats.  The right seat
legroom is adjusted manually.  It only has adjustable
bolsters and lumbar support, tilt and height are not
adjustable.  I seem to recall that something about my
seats was optional.
Eric

> Really? Huh, color me stupid then. I could've sworn
> saw on the SHOtimes website that the dual power
seats