[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:38:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I couldn't agree more, and this is one of my pet peeves with most cars
today.  The dual lid visors is one of the things that makes the Taurus SHO
special to me.  I get to drive a lot of rental cars.  One of my typical
runs is to drive on 287 from Piscataway to Middletown NJ and at dawn and
with the bends in the road, the visor is a constant struggle swinging it
back and forth.

One of the cars I had was a MonteCarlo.  This car had dual visors, but
guess what?  It didn't have the little extender to block the sun in the
upper lefthand quadrant of the windshield, so almost useless.  It's the
little things that add up.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo