[Shotimes] How to get 300HP from your 3.0L SHO engine

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro <stevetatro@gmail.com>
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:09:58 -0400

I think those numbers (y-pipe with a bigger catback) are applicable
for the MTX only.  As we all know the stock y-pipe for the MTX is crap
but the one for the ATX (with no sharp bend) is better.  Thus a much
bigger improvement for the MTX than the ATX.

I know you know this, you just forgot in your old age ;^)

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 179k miles
Monroe, Ohio