[Shotimes] How to get 300HP from your 3.0L SHO engine

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:19:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ditto for me. When (hopefully...keep your fingers
crossed) I go to Indy next summer, I highly doubt I'll
enter my car on track day, unless by some miracle I
can afford (and have the time to) replace rod bearings
(which will be done in the next month...definetly by
Christmas), new springs and struts, and maybe plan on
doing another 60k on her. Other then the rod bearings,
something doesn't "feel" right about her engine right
now. Maybe its just me... ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX