[Shotimes] How to get 300HP from your 3.0L SHO engine

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey now. I'm not sure if I should be offended or laugh
with amusement. Either way, have any of those
SUPERDUPERCHIPS left? If so, how much? ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX