[Shotimes] Power Seats (Was: Convention 2004 DVD)

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, BUT I also mentioned that with the power seats
you can have the chair sitting in different positions
that you can't get with the manual. IE... the front
and rear of the chair can be all the way up, for those
who like to sit on a "level" surface...or could have
the front of the seat all the way up...and rear all
the way down...for a more reclined seat. Yes, the
manual chair has lumbar and bolster control, but it
(the seat placement) can't be arranged like the power
chair can.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX