[Shotimes] Power Seats (where's the lipstick cam?)

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:12:54 EDT

Ron: "As was mentioned, it's a boat anchor, anyway!  Don't really  much see
the point of it for the passenger."

Shylo:"All my passengers like having a power seat. If that means
anything..." (shrugs)

Well, gentlemen, as a callow yoot' I must say my passengers  also greatly
preferred a highly adjustable seat.  And in my more  vintage years, I find that
the same has held true.  However, the motivation  has -- I admit -- changed
slightly.  Back in the day, we were naturally  keenest to find (via long and
arduous experimentation) the position  that gave us the optimal caster, camber,
RPM and torque.  Nowadays, it's  more an issue of finding a setting that won't
require prybars, block &  tackle, and/or the Jaws of Life for disentanglement
and extrication  afterwards.   BTW, anyone know the best assembly lube to use
on lumbar  vertebrae?

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 125k